Linggo, Oktubre 6, 2013

A Brief Introduction of Me:


More about myself:

I have two more years to endure in high school before I could FINALLY enter an actual art school in college. It's time I have to make my internet art profile for y'all to see. My art works may not be that kickass compared to those of professionals, but I'll beat the crap out of my limits and become one. For now, I'm merely a hobbyist who has the passion for arts (especially drawing thinking creatures), and I'll make it my profession. My ambition is to be the best animator and comic artist I can be. And if I have spare time and a wads of cash in my life, I'm gonna make awesome cosplays because I've always want to make some. 

For all you other artists or wanna be artists out there who're not familiar with deviantart or this meme, and you want to try this out, get this babe here ----->http://www.deviantart.com/art/Art-Meme-65808223

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento